02 January 2010

Here's to a Healthy, Prosperous and AMAZING 2010!!!

We had a very restful first day of 2010. We didn't even get out of our pajamas. I watched Doctor Who all day but Aidan did finish entering the last bit of 2009 data into MS Money. The second day of 2010 appears that it will be similar since we have high winds today - so much for planting bulbs in the yard. Still, Doctor Who is on all day....

We heard back from the clinic in Norway today. I had previously sent my operative report from the fibroid removal surgery for my file. We're tentatively looking at doing the consultation visit (2 days) in May or June and cycling in September. That would give us a few months to try on our own once we get the green light to get started on March 31. If we're successful on our own, we plan to go to Ireland for our annual vacation. If not, we'll be spending 10 days in Norway. As you can guess, I am hoping we can do it on our own because I really, really want to go to Ireland (we're supposed to go to Norway in 2011 on a coastal cruise for Aidan's dad's 70th b-day, so we'd eventually get there).

4 comments:

Photogrl said...

Sounds like a lovely way to spend the day!

I'm wishing, hoping, and praying that you get to go to Ireland this year!

junebug said...

I've been watching Doctor Who all weekend, too. I've haven't watched the last one yet because I'm not ready to say goodbye to my favorite dr. just yet.
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you are successful and get to go to Ireland.
Happy New Year!

JourneyGirl & JourneyMan said...

I love those couch days, I had one of them yesterday along with a nice disco nap in the arvo - is there nothing better!

Hoping the natural thing happens so that you can get to Ireland!

All the best for 2010!!

JJ said...

Wishing you a FABULOUS 2010!!