24 January 2010

Unplanned Sunday

Today was nice since it didn't go according to plan. The weather wasn't 100% after church so Aidan couldn't paint the door for the apartment. I had planned to sleep while he was out and then go to a prep class for my Highland Dancing teacher's exam in April. Since he was home, we cleaned a little, watched a little TV and relaxed. By the time we headed out we were pretty relaxed.

Class was ok. I was a week behind as I missed last week. We did grade 1 and some grade 2 theory. I have so much to learn and somehow I need to get my endurance up for the exam, that'll be about 1.5 hours. I think I'm also doing my Gold Highland and National exams so there is so much to do. And on the preparation side, I need to get these uniforms sorted out for all of the dancers...

Aidan was at my parent's house while I was in class, helping with a few electrical things. By the time I got there he was rewiring the guest bedroom light and fan. While he did that and then rebuilt the outdoor light, I set up my mom's wii and wii Fit. Once this was done it was getting late so my parents made dinner. We set up their wireless network and then had dinner while we watched 'Top Gear' (so much fun).

We're watching 'Heroes' season 3 tonight and cooling out with the dogs. I want to get to bed soon though because I'm in the midst of an interesting 'Torchwood' novel and I'd like to finish it before the week get's hectic. I'm back to 2 dance classes a week next week and even though I won't be dancing, it is tiring.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ICLW

Sometimes you just have to go slow and take care of your health. There's nothing better than puddling around doing this and that on a Sunday. Just try and be where you're at and be at peace with that.

Gina said...

Sounds like a productive as well as relaxing (something that's not easy to achieve!) Sunday even if not as planned!

Anonymous said...

I love easy Sunday's. Of course, that never ever happens around here, lol.

http://moniquerenae.com/blog

Sooz said...

ICLW

Oh! I love Heroes...One of my guilty pleasures. And I also love Glee.

Sundays are great for catching up on shows and relaxing. Gets your mind off of the TTC cycle.

kimbosue said...

What a crazy Sunday! Hope you can relax a little this week.