I started working on my arms and shoulders this weekend, thanks to my last chiropractor visit. It was a good idea on Saturday with the first workout. I felt good and my back loved it. Sure, I was a bit sore on Sunday but it was a nice sore. We'll, I was more than sore on Monday and had arms again last night. It felt good to work through the soreness and the workout was great. My triceps are crap! Anyhow, I was feeling pretty good before bed. This morning, not so much. I am so out of shape. I do have some mild yoga on tap for tonight and will get the arms moving again. All in all, it's a good start.
We had a good weekend in the garden. We took out the passion flower vine, weeded and added new soil to the beds. It took way longer than expected though and we didn't plant any bulbs. Perhaps we'll do it this coming weekend. As I was pulling apart the passion flower vine, I realised how little time I spent in the garden last year. I generally love my garden so it was odd to admit that I hardly did anything last year. Thank God for rose bushes. They're still blooming now, which is amazing. I don't plan any serious planting until March though so once the bulbs are in I'll just stick to weeding for a while.
In other news, AF #2 is here. It's less painful than last months but I do get some numb areas. The cramping is way less, volume is way less and consistency is what I now understand as normal. Yay! I'll be sick of this in a few months time but right now it is pretty cool. I did not start temping this month - just wasn't in the mood. I've contemplated getting an ovulation monitor but I don't know how much energy I want to put into April - August yet. I sorta just want some peace and quiet from TTCing and even with a plan, I find that the decisions have not settled down yet. Can I have my life back please???
1 comment:
Sometimes a TTC break is just what you need to get your mind back in order...
Post a Comment