With the IVF as our back-up, we decided on Boston. Going to Boston means that it is easier to schedule for both of us, particularly if Aidan cannot come for the whole time - he'd only have to be there on the last 5 days. Unfortunately, choosing Boston will mean PIO shots but hopefully we won't get that far (Think Natural - Think Natural!!!). Anyhow, we've gone back to our doctor and we can get in contact in August to get the process rolling if we need to. Our classes will be done online and our biggest issue is getting the meds (I might be able to get it through my doctor's office... I hope).
So hopefully, that'll be it for now. We're now focused on the getting into optimum condition for April - August. I'm now 5 weeks post-op so I can add some gentle yoga and pilates soon (thank god). No jumping up and down yet though.... I'll talk about my frustrations with that later! It's great to have a proper plan though. Now I need to focus on school work.... sigh...
5 comments:
YAY for planning!
I'm glad you guys had such a great discussion about it. Of course I am secretly thrileld *if* you have to come to Boston (come on, natural!!!) since it means I get to see you but I'm crossing my fingers it won't get to that point.
Yay for having a plan! I'm hoping for you that the natural plan works!
Yay for having a plan!
Fingers crossed that natural works for you and you can vacation to have a vacation!
Your plan sounds fab and hopefully you won't need to go to Boston - whoo hoo!!
Post a Comment