10 January 2010

Nice Slow Weekend

We haven't been doing much except watching tv shows on DVD. We did manage to go out on Thursday for date night to see 'Avatar' - that was fun! We've been watching 'Heroes' predominately but I did manage to watch 3 episodes of 'Glee' on Friday.

Yesterday I had a massage thanks to one of the many gift certificates that I have received over the last year. I had some major knots in my shoulders and my back is a mess. I think I am going to need to see my chiropractor because my back is a mess! Anyhow, the massage wasn't nearly as relaxing as my acupuncture visit. I also didn't really like the spa's atmosphere... it was nicely decorated but it didn't feel relaxing. I'd go again with another gift certificate but I don't think I'd go on my own dollar.

AF is due next week and I am suffering somewhat as I wait for it to start. I have a constant ache in my belly. I hope the cramps don't hurt as much as last month. A healing uterus doesn't like to move much...

Aidan and I have been doing our Norway research today. We've been looking at weather, travel options from the UK, car rental and accommodations. We've found info on an acupuncturist but we're thinking we're going to have to contact him to see how he works. So it looks like we're going to schedule the consult for June.

I also want to research Boston at Brigham and Women's again. I am still concerned about the price but I'm thinking that we need some info as there is a chance as a high risk person that I might end up there for a few examinations when pg..... I might email my coordinator for some info...

I have enjoyed the delurking posts - particularly since I know so many of you!!!!! :) Thanks for the love!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

Good luck with the research!

Hopefully AF is bearable for you...and isn't a completely meany. It sounds like you've had some nice relaxing down time together :-)