Today was my first day back at work. It wasn't too bad. the office was cold so I sat on my heating pad all day. I went out for a shot of wheatgrass before lunch but I still hit the proverbial wall at around 1pm. However, I spaced out my meals and snacks by 3 hours so I was able to refuel and get through the rest of the day. In the end, my first day since the surgery without a nap. I am dragging now though...
As today is the 10th day of Christmas, I took the decorations down tonight. I hope Aidan will get the lights off of the tree and out of the house tomorrow night. Then the cleaners can make sure all of the needles, etc are gone on Wednesday. I'll miss the tree with it's beautiful lights but Christmas is less than a year away!
It's been a great day for me getting organized. There are three projects that I'd like to finish this week and then I will feel much better. Other than that, I feel much more organized than I've been in a long time. Aidan said the same as we drove home tonight. Nice!
As for our quest, tomorrow is my first acupuncture visit post-surgery. I know my acupuncturist will be focusing somewhat on preventing/slowing regrowth of the fibroids but he'll also need to help with getting my cycle back to normal over the next few months. It probably means that I'll need to start charting soon ... sigh. I hate charting!
2 comments:
I'm glad your first day back to work was pretty uneventful! I'm sure you're tired.
We started taking down Christmas decorations last night...I love how they look, but I don't like all the work.
Good luck! I hate charting too. BOO
Post a Comment