I'm having a 'meh' day. I don't have a hell of a lot of energy. It sucks since I need to finish two reports for tomorrow...
We got the package of info from B&W today. The folder is packed and it's almost scary - so many brochures, forms and even info on studies that are taking place. I flipped through everything and it brought me down a bit. I really don't want to do this anymore....
We've been watching 'Glee' on DVD. I didn't expect to like it but everyone who had seen it and knew me said Aidan and I would love it (yeah, really made us run to see it, right...). So I pre-ordered the DVD and forgot about it. We like the production numbers and adore some of the snarky writing. The story line is a bit irritating but we don't mind that much... it is turning into a pleasure to watch. It recently started showing in the UK so we're watching as to some of the songs are beginning to climb the charts (BBC Radio 1 anyway).
5 comments:
I agree on the story line but I have to say I love Sue. She cracks me up and is just so good. Without her I might be less likely to make it a must see show.
Sorry it is a blah day. I have two packets sitting waiting for me to read and fill out paperwork that I just haven't had the energy to pick up so I know the feeling.
Sue is priceless! Aidan's favorite line is currently "I think you should both pack up and move out of the district, unless you wanna lose your man to a mentally-ill ginger pygmy with eyes like a bush baby." She's nuts!!!
Some days are easier (and more energetic) than others. Seeing the packet just drained me - and we don't need to send anything back until August!
Ooo I love Glee :) Sue is too funny!
Sending you squishy hugs for that daunting paperwork!
Sorry about the meh-ness, and the reports...Thanks for mentioning Glee - I think I'm the only person in the world who has no idea what that show is about. You have inspired me to check it out! Hope tomorrow is better.
Love,
Maddy
i'm sorry your having a meh time at the moment.
I still can't make my mind up .. love glee / hate glee but i watch it anyway lol.
Post a Comment