Yesterday morning I had the oGTT at the hospital. We got in around 8.30am and the lab was packed - and many of the people were there to do glucose tests (I was the only pg person though). The whole thing was simple enough. I drank the orange drink that almost made me gag and then sat reading my kindle until I was called for the blood test. I am hopeful that everything will be ok... I so do not want to have to sit in that waiting room for a longer period of time.
The Maternity photo shoot was fun. After work I went and had my make-up done and then I went for some sushi for dinner (all cooked items). Aidan picked me up and we went to the studio. He wore a black shirt, pants and shoes and I was in black leggings and bandeau bra. She first took photos of me wrapped in one of my black bellydancing veils that is lined with red sequins. It was pretty comfortable as the poses were not too difficult. Then Aidan joined me and we did various shots using a stool, etc. Then Aidan wrapped me in his plaid and we did pictures with that. Finally, they had me wear 2 of my pashminas that we had picked up in Florence a few years ago. My top was wrapped in gold and my bottom in blue. I was the only one in thiose pictures.
We'll go through the photos with the photographer next Tuesday or Thursday and will have decide what we want to order - and I'll probably purchase the digital prints to make a photo book later. We also booked the newborn photo shoot for Dec 29th (if all goes well for a Dec 22nd delivery). The photographer's site is here (you may want to turn off the music).
3 comments:
I can't wait to see your pictures. My shoot is scheduled for November 6. I just hope the weather cooperates!
Oh, and thank you for reminding me. I should set up a newborn shoot as well!
Ooh, I look forward to seeing them! Sounds sweet.
I too can't wait to see your pictures: They sound beautiful!
Post a Comment