Doctor's appointment was good. It looks like I'll be having the c-section on December 22 at 37 weeks (he wanted to push me to full-term, which I expected he would do). December 29th is option #2 but he thinks he may be off Island for that date. He's consulting with my pediatrician and the high-risk OB in Boston and I will most likely end up receiving steroids for lung development in the lead up to that date. In any case, it looks like I'll be delivering at home but I may not be home for Christmas).
7 comments:
A date!!! wowhoooo!!! you have to give me a quick summary of your whereabouts though as I'm lost as to where you are now and where you may be!! Much love, Fran
Could there be a better Christmas present? So exciting!!! You can always push the holiday back a day or two and celebrate your own personal holiday. So excited for you.
That's great news! I am rooting for December 23 though since that's my birthday. :-)
I'm glad things are going so well for you guys!
YAY!
Congratulations on that! It does sound like the ideal Christmas pressie :-)
If the baby is born on December 29th, he/she would share a birthday with me....which is awesome! :-)
Fran - we're currently at home in Bermuda and it looks like we'll be here for the delivery! Thank goodness!
Post a Comment