Total weight gain/loss: Will find out nest week...
Milestones: I've finished cooking and freezing the food for the post-natal period. I have also prepared the cloth diapers and have washed and put away the baby clothing. Finally, I've attending the first set of childbirth classes that we were signed up for.
Physical Progress: My belly continues to fill out somewhat. Not much else that I see that has changed since last week.
Symptoms: leg and feet cramps; soreness in the pelvic area and round ligament pain; upset stomach; heartburn;
How do I feel about my body: Another good week. I'm enjoying some of my fall/winter turtlenecks with jeans - I feel that I look better than in the maternity shorts.
Food cravings/aversions: artisan italian bread; pound cake
Sleep: The dreams have not been helpful - I feel so unrested when I get up. I really need a few naps...
Energy level: I've had spurts and I definitely overdo it at times. i usually suffer at night because I am not sleeping that well.
Exercise: prenatal yoga; aqua aerobics; walking
Baby Movement: He is moving so much. I had my belly pressed against a table last night and he kept kicking at the table. He is all over the place when I am sitting in meetings - I feel sorry for both of us when he runs out of room in there...
Thoughts and Feelings? Still working towards milestones 2 and 3. I am pretty sure I will make milestone 2 and I am planning to do most things in October (maternal photos, shower and finishing the nursery). Currently, I have not planned anything in November. I'm just a little unsure as to whether planning stuff in November would be tempting fate...
What I am looking forward to: Spa day for the week 28 milestone; finishing up the nursery; doing the maternity shots (need to book a date)
What am I reading / things I’m learning: Still reading 'The Baby Book' and planning to read the LLL book next.
1 comment:
You are so organized. I am so impressed. :)
Post a Comment