Today was my twice monthly OB visit. As usual, my BP was up but the baby's heartbeat was good (148) and I measured well. My weight was spot on (185.25) so I would say it was a good visit.
We went over what the high-risk OB said in Boston and my OB agrees with what will be done. I will start NSTs at week 28 and we'll look at bedrest and hospitalised bedrest if necessary. Concerning delivering at 36 weeks, he doesn't think I'll make it to 36 weeks. He thinks we'll end up delivering somewhere between November 12th (week 32) and Dec 17th (week 36). Any earlier and I'll have to be flown out to Halifax (thanks to my insurance company...). So we have a new milestone to reach - 32 weeks means I'll be able to deliver in Bermuda...
2 comments:
Crossing all fingers and toes that you make is to 36 weeks. :)
Everything crossed for you and the baby!
Post a Comment