I had my treat for making the September milestone (sure - I may have a second treat at the spa next week as well...). There was a cancellation with the psychic so I got a message asking if I wanted the appointment - so I went! Interestingly enough, I remember when I was 15 or 16, the mom of a close friend of mine told me about seeing a psychic before she had her first and I thought it would be fascinating to do if in a similar situation. Who would have thought that I would get the opportunity 20 years later!
The reading used tarot cards and was very comfortable. She recorded the session and emailed it to me afterwards. I would be lying if I said it wasn't fascinating. Listening to the session a few minutes ago, I didn't even say very much. Her comments give me a lot to analyse about myself, which is why I think I was interesting in doing this in the first place - to see whether someone's insight into me inspires me to look deeper at myself. In any case, I am thinking.
Here are the major points:
1. Once I complete the doctorate, I will go down the law path because it has always been an interest.
2. I love to investigate and I am more intelligent than I let on. I inspire others but I doubt myself. My confidence has been a problem in recent years. I want to make a difference in my community and I genuinely care.
3.I have been a bum magnet in past relationships and tried to rescue these guys. I have gotten free of that cycle. In my present relationship he is my best friend but I have to trust and love more completely. She also described my 'mate' in amazing detail.
4. She discussed our family - first a boy and then a girl. She said we lost a son a few years ago but the son we're expecting is strong and is intent on getting here. He will have an old soul. Our daughter will love the stage.
5. I will find maternity leave difficult because I will be eager to get back to work. When I do get back to work it will begin a time of growth, energy, studying, positivity, confidence and happiness. In the future, there are books that I will write.
6. Overall, I will do much.
1 comment:
A friend of mine had a psychic at a party about a year ago and she arranged a reading for me as a gift. I probably wouldn't have done it otherwise because I don't want to believe something that I don't entirely trust. Actually, quite a lot of it sounded close to home and that scared me.
It sounds like yours was very positive though and that you identified with what she told you. If you truly see yourself in it, then I guess it works. Enjoy your boy, your girl and your future career as a writer!
Lisa (ICLW #86)
Post a Comment