The level 2 ultrasound went well today. Sproglet wasn't in a cooperative mood. While he would move his arms and legs alot he would not rotate to allow for a proper scan of his spine or heart. He moved a bit when they had me roll to my side and such but they didn't think that the imagaes would be good enough. I have to go back on Sept 13th for another scan - which I don't mind at all. It will be great to see him again! Anyhow, he's a bit of a contortionist. He had his legs up by his head and he was grabbing his feet. He was also sucking his thumb again...
Afterwards I went to my nephrologist's office for a BP check. It's been up and down since Sunday. I need a prescription renewal so hopefully she'll adjust it a bit. Granted, my OB may want to change it on Thursday. I just need to get both of them talking to the high-risk OB in Boston...
1 comment:
Delighted the scan went well, mine is next week...
Hopefully they can all agree to a proper treatment for you sweetie! Fran
Post a Comment