Yesterday we had our monthly OB visit. Since we're off to Boston in less than 2 weeks we didn't have an ultrasound but we did get to hear sproglet's heartbeat on the doppler. We're scheduled for our 2nd tri anatomy scan on Aug 31, I have to go in for my quad screen blood test in the next week or so and our next OB visit will be Sept 2. We've pretty much decided not to do the amnio but we're leaving the ultimate decision to further discussion in Boston.
Well, my blood pressure was up again so my meds have been adjusted. The way things are going, I'm going to end up in Boston earlier than I expected. I have been looking at extended stay options and see a few that I like. I was a little down about the possibility of being in Boston earlier at first but I've calmed down about it. Fall is my favorite time of year out there after all. It would just suck not to have Aidan around all the time. I hope things go well so that I'm not out there until Nov or Dec...
Anyhow, I find I'm still living week to week -- milestone to milestone. I'm a bit too nervous to relax. It seems when I do I get cruddy news... granted, none of it had been horribly bad but it had the potential to be bad in the coming weeks. I just keep praying. I want to meet sproglet so badly!
2 comments:
You *know* I will come out and visit you. Not the same as Aidan, I know! I hope you get good news when you visit in 2 weeks...
I hear you on not been able to fully relax! I'm right there with you! But hopefully everything will go well and we'll both have our babies when the time is due!!
Post a Comment