Total weight gain/loss: ?
Milestones: It's a Boy!!!!!
Physical Progress: I look pregnant and don't mind it anymore!!!
Symptoms: some feet and leg cramps. Not feeling too tired anymore.
How do I feel about my body: Good week! I guess I finally am comfortable with my pregnant look.
Food cravings/aversions: Italian food
Sleep: Horrible before the doctor's appointment an not optimal after the appointment - I miss my tempurpedic mattress and pillow (and my dogs snuggling in at night)
Energy level: The heat in Boston drained me a bit but the humidity was low. I am now going back to lower temperatures but higher humidity.. Thank God for A/C. Other than that, I probably need to do something about my allergies in the coming weeks because that takes my energy away too!
Exercise: Lots and Lots of walking in my Shape-Ups
Baby Movement: He's moving and his bones are getting ready to start some serious kicking and punching. I feel him quite a bit now since he is so active.
Thoughts and Feelings? We're on the downward slope to a 36 week arrival date. There is so much to do to prepare - plus so much to also do to try to keep my blood pressure down. I really don't want to be hospitalised during the last weeks so I need to see what I can do to stay on the 75% chance of not having pre-e.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing sproglet again on August 31st and seeing my OB on Sept 2nd to book the new c/s date. Plus it'll be good to see how he takes the high-risk doc's report and his new plan of action for me.
What am I reading / things I’m learning: This is from Aidan - The u/s was intriguing. They managed to get so many angles of sproglet by working over a very small area of skin. I was trying to figure out how the process worked scientifically as I was watching the screen. It was also cool to be able to see that sproglet was a boy on the screen before the u/s technical had even said a word about what we were looking at.
7 comments:
You look stunning!! So happy all is well!!
You look fabulous! So glad your appointment in Boston is going so well.
You look adorable! Glad you're doing well.
What a great photo!
YAY! It's a boy! Oh how fun is it going to be for him to grow up in such a great place! And BTW, you look fabulous!!!
You look great. Good to see you're doing well
LOVE the bump!
And the feetsies pic is precious!
Post a Comment