04 August 2010

Week 17

Date/Week: August 4; week 17

Total weight gain/loss: 178 (+3 - or something like that...)

Milestones: We're in our 5th month (according to the Mayo Clinic book)!

Physical Progress: Definitely have a belly - maternity shirts fit but the pants are still a bit too big in the belly area though

Symptoms: not bad - just a little tired 

How do I feel about my body: Not liking the boobs at all - they're too big and get in the way... just waiting for the belly to catch up (then it'll be better, right???)

Food cravings/aversions: buttermilk pancakes and cheerios

Sleep: Up and down. Still having fun trying to stay on my left side

Energy level: Pretty good but the heat and humidity are getting to me...

Exercise: swimming/water aerobics on Saturdays; walking; called a personal trainer friend to help me with the yoga and pilates

Baby Movement: Flutters are a but stronger

Thoughts and Feelings? I've been freaking out about moving to Boston in the Fall and my blood pressure. I hope I feel better about this after the doctor's visit in Boston.

What I am looking forward to: Our Boston appointment in 2 weeks and finding out the gender either in Boston or at our 2nd Tri Anatomy Scan on Aug 31

What am I reading / things I’m learning: I'm having the quad screen bloodtests next week so I've been reading about that. I've also had to learn about the viability date - at this point it is our next major milestone...



1 comment:

Kir said...

wow, moving right along...:)

Aug 31st is my annivesary, I'd love to find out BabyAREWETHEREYET on that day for sure.

hang in there, you're doing great.