16 August 2010

Good High-Risk Consult

All went well at the doctor. I am definitely high-risk but I may not need to deliver overseas (YAY!!!). I will however have to deliver at 36 or 37 weeks so we're now looking at Dec 8-15. If it is Dec 8th, it'll be the day before I had my fibroid removal surgery last year. So we're having a 2010 baby.

I'll have to upload the us pictures but the baby is looking great! Still measuring ahead and we saw some thumb sucking action. Got a great scan of the feet - so cute. It was the longest scan I've had yet - and we still have the anatomy scan ahead of us on the 31st of August. And we found out what we're having..... A BOY!!!! No surprise really. We felt that t was a boy from the beginning and it is!

Other than that, I'll be seeing my doctor a lot when I get home. The doctor here is willing to consult with him and hopefully the rest of the pregnancy will be uneventful!

5 comments:

erika said...

Yayyyyyyy!!! congrats on having a Little Boy! I am happy to hear you got good news from the doctor, and that you had such a great appointment. Yay!

Jonelle said...

Yay a boy! Glad to hear the consult went well.

Sally said...

It's great to hear your good news! I'm glad for you, that you should hopefully be able to stay at home for delivery. And a BOY! congrats!

Fran said...

A boy!! wow!! delighted all is going well, and you'll have your baby before Christmas!! It's going to be so special... Much love, Fran

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

That is such great news! Congrats on a baby boy!