02 June 2010

Week 8

Date/Week: June 2; week 8


Total weight gain/loss: 166.2 (0)

Belly measurement: n/a

Milestones: can sometimes find a heartbeat for a few seconds on the doppler (just wanted to try it out) but won't use it until the 2nd tri; next u/s on June 4

Physical Progress: clothing is a bit tighter around my waist; now sleeping in my sports bras....

Symptoms: nauseous but the preggie drops are helping. I am also loving Twinings lemon & ginger tea. Constipation is a PITA (literally) - now eating a high fibre cereal for breakfast and more fruit during the day to help...

How do I feel about my body: some days I feel like a bloated cow and others I feel feminine (I mostly feel like a bloated cow)

Food cravings/aversions: egg foo young, cheese & crackers, watermelon

Sleep: Exhausted during the day. Napping after work and going to bed at 9 - 9.30pm. Waking up at 2/3am for about 30 minutes but then can sleep until about 6am.

Energy level: I don't really have any... I feel so lazy. Aidan has to drag me out to walk in the morning!

Exercise: walk almost daily; highland dancing 1x this week; highland dancing performance (warm-up & 1 dance)

Baby Movement: not yet

Thoughts and Feelings? I have my paranoid moments but I am a bit better than I was last week (I say that now... we'll see what I say after Friday).

What I am looking forward to: seeing what the sproglet looks like at the next u/s

What am I reading / things I’m learning: 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' / For Aidan (concerning the bbs): Look, appreciate but don't touch

Week 8

No comments: