17 June 2010

Hello from Budapest!

Hi There!

We've just checked into our hotel. It's been a lot of travelling and I am exhausted. Hoping to relax a little and then we'll go out and explore a bit. We haven't been here since our honeymoon so good memories!

Aidan will be blogging our trip on our family site. I'll write here but probably not in as much detail.

9 comments:

Gurlee said...

Safe travels, have fun and post some pictures!

~stinkb0mb~ said...

Have a great time!!

Here for ICLW
Rach @
#26 The Gal Who Wants to be Anywhere But Where She Is
#27 Miss Ruby

myinfertilitywoes said...

Here from ICLW - happy travels and congrats on your pregnancy! I'm having fibroid surgery this summer so if you have any advice, let me know!

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like so much fun! Have a safe and marvelous trip!!
Happy iclw.

Amber said...

Ooooh, sounds like a fun trip! I look forward to seeing pictures. :)

ICLW #154

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your stay in Budapest!

Happy ICLW! ICLW#25

Britt said...

Yay for vacations and fun memories! Have a happy ICLW!

Anonymous said...

Budapest ! Hope you are having a safe trip !

Happy ICLW Week ! #151

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Have a great time on your trip! BTW, congrats on your bfp!

ICLW