Total weight gain/loss: 174.5 (Doctor's Office Scale Baseline)
Belly measurement: n/a
Milestones: Sproglet is now a foetus; NT scan scheduled for June 30; C-Section scheduled for January 12, 2011
Physical Progress: My waist has definitely gotten thicker! I'm rather self conscious in my clothing at the moment
Symptoms: nauseous, nauseous, nauseous... nipples still permanently pointing at people...
How do I feel about my body: I'm sexy one moment and a cow the next...

Food cravings/aversions: chicken and eggs make me feel queasy; I'm loving cheese on Kashi 7 grain crackers, fresh apricots and popcorn
Sleep: I just want some sleep... please...
Energy level: A bit better but I'm winded walking up stairs or a hill... that really sucks!
Exercise: walk almost daily; officially banned from highland dancing

Baby Movement: not yet
Thoughts and Feelings? I'm pretty psyched that things are progressing! I still have moments when I freak out - the latest was over education.
What I am looking forward to: getting into the second tri
What am I reading / things I’m learning: 'Pregnancy for Men" - It's a great book written by a guy from the UK / The female reproductive system looks like a a ram eating a carrot.
Week 9
2 comments:
Hi there! I just found your blog on the icomleavewe list! Was reading a little about your journey. Congratulations!!! I am six weeks and go for my first ultrasound next week. We are nervous and anxious. Best of luck to you!
Ugh for the nausea. I remember it well. I tried saying to myself "it's for a good reason... just go with it" but by week 17, I was fed up. :) I hope yours is short lived and moves on. :)
Post a Comment