Total weight gain/loss: ?
Belly measurement: ?
Milestones: Going on a quick vacation
Physical Progress: I have a bit of a belly...
Symptoms: nausea off and on; gassy feeling in belly every so often
How do I feel about my body: I feel fat
Food cravings/aversions: I am craving fresh apricots and McDonald's chicken nuggets
Sleep: Naps are pretty good when I have the opportunity to have them
Energy level: Better than last week - I need to be able to walk a lot on vacation
Exercise: walking the dogs
Baby Movement: not yet
Thoughts and Feelings? Not looking forward to going to Boston - hope I won't have to. I just want this pregnancy to be normal!
What I am looking forward to: getting into the second tri
What am I reading / things I’m learning: nothing new this week
Date/Week: June 24; week 11
Total weight gain/loss: ?
Belly measurement: ?
Milestones: Finally own a few maternity bras! Wore my first maternity t-shirt (much more comfortable!)
Physical Progress: At the bra fitting she guessed how far along I was by the size of my belly... cool!
Symptoms: nausea not too bad. Still feeling tired though... and gassy.
How do I feel about my body: Looking forward to 'coming out' because that means that I'm not 'fat' anymore.
Food cravings/aversions: craving fresh apricots and youghurt.
Sleep: I go to bed early but I don't feel rested when I wake up.
Energy level: Much better.
Exercise: still walking; plan to add some swimming/water aerobics soon.
Baby Movement: not yet
Thoughts and Feelings? I know I am going to get stressed out soon since the NT scan is next Wednesday...
What I am looking forward to: seeing sproglet next week
What am I reading / things I’m learning: Stokke product catalog - trying to find a stroller that's good for tall people!
Week 10
Week 11
1 comment:
OMG, I heart Stokke stuff. I am not actively shopping or anything, but it's hot on the streets of Chelsea, so I've probably seen most of the catalog in action.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! ICLW #41
Post a Comment