Total weight gain/loss: ?
Belly measurement: ?
Milestones: My first non vaginal u/s since 2008!!!
Physical Progress: I am using a hair elastic to button my pants. My lowe abdomen is hard.
Symptoms: Feeling a lot better but my internal furnace has me sweating all the time! Thank God for AC!
How do I feel about my body: Still not crazy about the new boobs. I'm psyched that I don't look pg from behind!
Food cravings/aversions: donuts!!!!!
Sleep: I've been having really vivid dreams. Aidan has been purchasing a lot of real estate over the past week in my dreams...
Energy level: Want a nap at 3pm...
Exercise: still walking; plan to add some swimming/water aerobics soon.
Baby Movement: not sure...
Thoughts and Feelings? I feel better since the NT scan seemed to go well today.
What I am looking forward to: coming out of the maternity closet
What am I reading / things I’m learning: babycenter.com / lots about NT scans
Week 12
4 comments:
I love reading your updates! The photo of your baby is beautiful, too! I can't believe that you are 12 weeks already...will you beginning telling when you reach 14 weeks?
Thanks! I am so grateful to have made it this far! We've been so paranoid. We're contemplating July 7th as the date to start sharing.
Isn't it great to have a NON vaginal u/s!?!
Love the picture of the bean!
Great U/S shot! The not pregnant from behind thing always had me excited.
Thanks for the birthday card *hugs*
Post a Comment