Hi There and Happy ICLW!
London has been a whirlwind!!!! Not enough time but we'll be back in September (fingers crossed). I've had a wonderful birthday today and now we're trying to pack. I'm also trying to get Aidan to update our blog with the last hour of internet time that I've purchased...
I'll catch up with everyone soon!
16 comments:
Hi, I am here from the ICLW list. It sounds like you are right in the middle of a wonderful trip!
I have to say, I am so encouraged by your story. I am having several fibroids removed next month and I am really hoping that this is the answer for me...
Congratulations on your pregnancy.
Happy Birthday! And how cool that you were just in Budapest! I lived there for 4 months and have been dying to go back.
Congrats on your pregnancy!
ICLW #69
Hope that you're having fun in London!!
So cool!! I hope you post some pictures!!
Happy ICLW!
#83
Oh Happy Birthday for yesterday! Will have to go check out your family site xxx
Oh I love London - it's a great city! Happy Birthday!
ICLW #135
Congratulations on your BFP. Sounds like you have had a wonderful trip. Safe travels home.
ICLW
All of this travel and excitment has me intrigued... can't wait to read more!
Happy ICLW ^_^
~Keiko, Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed
Happy, happy birthday! So glad you're having a great time on vacation!
Hi there. Just stopping by from ILCW. Sounds like quite a trip you're on! I loved Budapest!
ICLW - glad to hear of your pregnancy and also thrilled that you went to London. I went there 2 years ago and had a blast!
I love London! Lucky you!
Ashlee
ICLW#180
I have always wanted to go to London! Sounds like you are on an amazing trip!
This is my first time stopping by. I am coming for ICLW.
Happy ICLW from #22!! I am going to London in September for two weeks!! Any tips from a first time Yankee traveling across the pond? I am SUPER excited about it. :)
YAY for your bun in the oven!!!
yeah happy travels my friend. and pregnant woo hoo! happy iclw.
Happy Birthday & Happy ICLW!!
Post a Comment