I'm waiting for my period. It'll probably be here at 10am tomorrow on the dot (I hate that I am that regular) but I am dwelling on it already. When it starts I have to start BCPs. If it doesn't, a miracle has happened and praying a novena has been a wise investment. I'm thinking that scenario one is what will most likely happen.
I've been pretty fine up until now - I thank being organized for that. The problem is that now I am busy at work and a bit stressed by work and the upcoming cycle. I am more nervous about the cycle each day. Not so much the needles anymore. More so my mental state. Being on vacation will definitely help but will I turn into a monster with the pressure of taking this step will bring. DH is so stressed with work right now that he can't even find the time to think about success or failure of this endeavour and the emotional consequences. He said we'll deal with that on vacation.
Anyhow, we had our STD blood tests and now need to do urine tests. Once that's done, there's noting more to do until Aug 17th when I take the last BCP and then Aug 21 when we have our first appointment and I start stims.
In the meantime, I'm having a jewelry making party on Saturday night and then I'm busy with a project until the day we fly out. I went to the spa last Saturday for a detox wrap so hopefully that'll do until we leave as well. What I need to do is to start packing... that'll keep my mind from wandering when I do get time at home over the next 4 weeks. Plus, we have a 2-day national holiday next Thursday and Friday. Hopefully I'll get to enjoy it... I am supposed to be setting up for this project during that time.
Oh yeah, I am loving the Torchwood series!!!!
4 comments:
Good luck on your next cycle.
Hope you have a great vacation!
ICLW
Good luck on your next cycle! Definitely enjoy your vacation and your time with away together :-)
ICLW #117
Torchwood rocks! The jewelry making party sounds fun, and hopefully everything will keep your mind occupied for a time at least.
Have a great vacation...
Wishing you the best for your next cycle.
Stopping by for an ICLW visit...
No. 95: The Unfair Struggle (male-factor infertility, good friends, neighborhood rumblings)
Post a Comment