After an early night (thanks to a headache), I got up this morning and decided to spend the morning in bed lounging and reading. It was much needed and appreciated and I did not get up until I finished my book. My noon I was up, showered and ready to head into town to sort out my iPhone.
Yeah, my iPhone would not charge and it was driving me nuts! I tried plugging it into the computer and then into the wall and finally got on the iPhone website to try to understand what the problem was. I had a feeling that the battery was shot but I took it into the store to see if they could do anything. They basically said that I had killed it by overcharging it since I plugged it in at night when I was asleep. They couldn't do anything about it so I would have to ship it to Apple to be repaired. So off I went home (after lunch and some Saturday shopping) and I began to search the iPhone website. After 30 minutes I gave up and called support. They think the phone is defective so they're sending me a box and I need to send the phone back to them in it. If it is just a defective battery, they'll replace it. Otherwise, they'll replace the entire unit. I'm using our other iPhone at the moment but I need to take that one in to be configured as well. So at the moment I am without mobile access.....
Other than that, we have a new mailbox to put up and we FINALLY got a calendar for my home office. I plan to spend a bit of time updating the books on my kindle tonight. I'll get back my relaxed feeling soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment