10 July 2009

Thinking... always thinking...

DH will be with me for the entire trip - THANK GOD!!!! I am so mad at myself for letting it get to me. Thanks so much for the hugs and advice. I am thankful to have such a support system.

We had the contingency talk last night and this morning. It isn't looking very positive for both of us (or even just me...) to get away for 3 weeks in November or March to go through additional cycles in CZ. We're thinking about doing the cycles in NJ, if necessary, and doing our Sept vacation in CZ next year if we're still not successful. And then that'll be it. Granted, I say that now but we both want to put some boundaries - particularly financial boundaries up. Additionally, I am quite aware that my health will start becoming an issue in the future and I want to maintain kidney function for as long as possible.

Other than that, we're getting through this final cycle. I should start BCP on July 24th or 25th now that ovulation has been detected. I've been practicing the femoral massage and it's pretty simple. I haven't tried the acupressure on the ear points yet. The guided visualization CD is so good that I consistently fall asleep in the middle of it.... not sure how effective it makes the visualization but I am definitely relaxed!!!!

2 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

YAY! I'm so glad he won't have to leave. It's always good to have a plan going into things. We do that too.

Pie said...

Good news! While I don't doubt you are strong and could do shots on your own, it is nice to know you don't have to.