Life is busy and getting busier. Still, it's pretty cool because it is busy with interesting stuff!
I'm getting ready for o-day with an acupuncture appointment on Wednesday. I guess that there is still an optimist in me after all this time.... but I am still a realist and know that I'll pretty much be an appointment in preparation for IVF. The acupuncturist did talk to another patient of his who went to the Czech Republic and she called me yesterday. She invited me to an IVF support group meeting but I cannot make the time that they get together. I will call her though.
I know that I am getting nervous because I am not enjoying visiting the IVF Board lately. It is still a great site for information but I am focusing a lot on the veterans and I just feel so naive going into this. I started a thread for the time we're going and now that it is active I find that I am often afraid to post. I hope to get over these nerves but I often feel like I'll be lectured for being naive since I've never gone through this before. Silly, I know but still....
Anyhow, I'm down about 13lbs and DH is down about 10lbs. If I can lose another 10 lbs then perhaps if I gain 10 through hormones I'll still look normal in the clothing that I take with me. Sure, no one knows me there so public opinion won't be a problem but I'd like to be comfortable if I'm bloated!
Other than that, we sorted out most of my office this weekend. There is one bookcase and a corner left that we'll finish once the solar panels are done and I can put stuff back in the closet (they need access to the crawlspace via my closet so half the stuff was removed to do so). We also have a dresser in the guest bedroom, the rolltop desk downstairs and all of my clothes drawers to organize - I can't fit my t-shirts, etc in them anymore. I know I need to toss some stuff out but it's tough.
I'm making a recipe from a Martha Stewart magazine tonight but I'm going to try to make it healthier... wish me luck!
2 comments:
I know what you mean about feeling like such a rookie with all this IVF stuff...I'm an IVF virgin as well. For what it's worth, my doctor told me that it's better not to be too skinny to conceive.
;-)
Thank you so much for the birthday card and gorgeous postcard. :) I'm anxious to catch up with your story! xo
Post a Comment