08 July 2009

Somebody Up There IS Looking Out For Us...

It looks like DH nmay have gotten a reprieve from going to Toronto. His company consists of three partners and they've proposed that only one go to Toronto. So far they're making progress so we may be fine... I hope he'll have written confirmation that he doesn't have to go by week's end. Thank God if this works out!

Acupuncture was excellent today. We spent the first 15 minutes going through the acupuncture points that he'll be using in the lead up to us flying out and then he's going to show me at the next few sessions the acupressure points he wants me or DH to work on before retrieval an transfer and then another set of points for after transfer. Then I'll go to see him immediately when I get back. I also have to start doing femoral massage and he gave me additional information with diagrams for that. I also have documents with diagrams for the ear acupressure points. I just need to figure out what tool I feel comfortable enough to use for the acupressure. I am going to try to see if I can get a dental instrument with the ball on the end... we'll see...

We then got into the needles during the day. Since I am about to ovulate the needles were basically focusing on the ovaries and such. It felt different... but I got used to it. I tried to meditate at first but I pretty much zoned out. He came in to ask how I was and did something to one needle. I think I went to sleep after that. When he came back in I felt pretty refreshed (the day was so hectic - thank God for that nap). I can't wait to go back next week and start learning how to do acupressure. I also booked visits for the day I leave (Aug 19) and when I return (Sept 14).

2 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

I hope he doesn't have to go to Toronto!

That's great you will be able to do the acupuncture when you are in Czech.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!

K said...

That would be great if he didn't have to be the one to go! I'm sure you are going to want him with you the entire trip.

August is coming quick!