22 February 2010

Next Test Scheduled

On Saturday we went to the doctor that I've been referred to for the HSG. He wasn't the most attentive doctor we've been to but as long as he does the HSG and we can start trying again, I don't mind (at this point). I have to go in for pre-op and my annual pap on March 23 and on March 31 I have to go to the hospital for the HSG.What fun, I get to go under again :( In any case, we're back on the TTC train in April.

Anyway, he reminded us that there isn't a high risk OB on the Island so we may have to spend the final weeks of the pregnancy in Boston - most likely from month 7. That promises to be a PITA but in the end it would be worth it if all goes well (knock on wood). So now we just need to get to that point!

7 comments:

JJ said...

Glad to hear you are back on the train in April!

Fran said...

It's great to have dates, you really feel like things are moving along! April is not to far away. Love, Fran

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Yay for April! Hope the HSG goes well!

kimbosue said...

Back on the crazy train! LOL

Good luck with the pap and HSG!

Wishing 4 One said...

yeah for April. 2010 is your year! happy iclw.

Wishing 4 One said...

You are a star in my Limerick for WeeblesWobblog contest check it out!

Kristin said...

Good luck with your HSG. Hope you get the all clear to get back on the train.