It has been an unusual winter in Bermuda this year in that it has actually felt like winter. The cold temps, the winds and rain. My garden is blown to bits and even the grass has suffered. Over at Aidan's grandfather's, where part of the grass is marred by the soot and charcoal from the fire, freesias have started to bloom around the yard. That means that Spring is coming! A wonderful promise...
I didn't do well during February's ICLW because work is so hectic. I've been coming home in the evening and crashing! This weekend, to get rid of part of the burden, we finally created the menus and associated shopping lists for a 6 week rotation. It is amazing how knowing whats for breakfast, lunch and dinner make life a little simpler. Now if I can just organize the rest of the house.... and do some school work!
We discussed IVF choices again this weekend. Aidan is asking the clinic in CZ whether we can start the protocol at home and be scanned here since we can't be away for more than 2 weeks. Of course, we still hope not to have to do this but we need a plan. We're still not 100% sold on the amount of money we'd have to spend to cycle in Boston.... and so it continues.
Update - CZ said no for starting the Protocol in Bermuda. That means if we choose CZ, I will be out there for 2 weeks on my own and Aidan will join me on day 10. At least we tried...
And finally, I am exercising. I have so much work to do. I am a week from being able to dance again and my flabby gut is awful. Hopefully I can get that under control soon.....
4 comments:
Hope you don't NEED to have another procedure done, but it's good to have a plan.
You ROCK for having a 6 week menu rotation planned out!
awww...freesias!
Glad ya'll have a plan!
That is just AWESOME that you have a 6 week meal plan! I couldn't even BEGIN to think that far ahead.
Yea for spring! I need to start exercising too...it's just so blah here!
Freesias...what a beautiful sign!
I can't believe you have 6 weeks of menus planned out. I can't even seem to get ONE week on paper.
Yay for being able to exercise!
Post a Comment