11 March 2010

A Moment to Breathe

It's a crazy month. I don't ever remember March being so busy for me but this year it's kicking my butt. Sometime it is exhilarating but at the moment I'm a bit run down. I got to sleep early last night but I am still shattered. Hopefully there is some rest somewhere this month (knowing my luck, it'll be Good Friday - in April!).

Anyhow, we're chugging along with everything. As we look towards this next cycle (cycle 4 after surgery), the goal is to get everything in order since the HSG is in the middle of it and the end marks our first TTC cycle in 6 months. I started this current cycle temping, failed miserably and gave up. I then thought to do some ovulation tests, forgot a few times and missed that too. I've decided to take the plunge for the April cycle and get an OV Watch. Hopefully I can remember to wear it to bed.....

As for health and nutrition, I've lapsed and have been working my way through a large bag of chips over the last few days. Good news is that now that I'm allowed to dance (read: jump up and down), I can do something to lose these 10 lbs I've picked up since surgery. I've decided to do the Chalean Extreme program to kick start the process. I had intended to do another programme but I am not ready for that one yet.... Anyhow, the workouts should fit into my schedule and hopefully I'll have endurance, flexibility and strength for dancing in the coming weeks.

Other than that, we've gotten a few new DVDs to watch (Leverage - Season 1 and Secret Diary of a CallGirl - Season 2). I have a ton of work to do for a meeting next week and a ton of studying to do for the highland exams. And I still need to sit down and do some dissertation work... Yeah, I need a break!

2 comments:

junebug said...

I'm anxious to hear what you think of the call girl show. I've been thinking about checking it out myself.

daega99 said...

I enjoyed season 1 and season 2 is supposed to be good. I've recently purchased the book (from the original blog) for my kindle so I'm looking forward to reading it as well. I hope to like it more than the original 'Sex and the City' book (I thought that was awful - thank God the series evolved the characters).