08 March 2010

Wonderful Sunday...

The weekend was lovely but Sunday was much warmer than Saturday - hence the 'wonderful' distinction for Sunday.

I am so sick of being cold. On Saturday I sold tickets on behalf of the dance foundation and then I had the exam class for highland. I froze for a good part of the day, even with a sweater and a fleece lined jacket. We went to L'Oriental for dinner and unfortunately I was not feeling great. This head cold is such a PITA.

On Sunday I slept in to try to deal with the cold. I still had a charity walk for the day with the dogs. We did 3 miles and both Bronwyn and Ptolemy did well. They slept through the entire night, which I loved!

We watched the Oscars last night. I forgot they were on this weekend. I don't know why I stayed up to watch the whole thing. There were no surprises and the fashion wasn't that great....

2 comments:

AnxiousMummyto3 said...

Hey girl!
Sorry I've been so slack with the commenting. I know what you mean about the cold. I have a love/hate relationship. I love it if I have blankets etc piled up on me but not when I have to get up at 6am on a cold, wet, windy day. Winter is nearly over there, though, am I right?
I agree about the Oscars-I prefer to just pick up the highlights on the news/net. But I have also watched the whole thing in the past and then thought, "Um, can I have the last 3 hours of my life back, please!!"
Take care :)

Photogrl said...

I hope you feel better soon!

And I have to agree, the warmer temps are wonderful!