Our busy week extended into the weekend as we were out every night since Thursday - and will continue the trend this week up until Saturday night (for me - next Tuesday for Aidan). All I have wanted to do is just stop and breathe for a few minutes but then I would be so behind. I really would like a vacation.
Anyhow, we've heard back from the coordinator for the Budapest option. We're going to put down the deposit this week and then we can book as late as 2 weeks before we go. We'd do it way before then since we'd have to sort out flight. I feel as if a weight has been lifted to have a reasonably priced back-up plan in play. Now I just hope we won't have to use it. We told our acupuncturist about it and he's going to support us to try to make a good effort to do it on our own. I am visualising an irish vacation in September instead of IVF in Budapest...
I'm officially fat. We had to go to a Gala last night and I couldn't fit into any of my evening gowns (all size 6). I ended up wearing a dressy halter dress with marching coat that was short but sparkly (size 8). While there's only one dress size between the two, it's the first time I could not squeeze into my evening dress wardrobe. i was inconsolable. I now am a bit more determine to get in shape and tone up. That said, I did the 3rd day of Chalean Extreme today and was exhausted. My endurance is awful! I did make it to the end of the session though and kept telling myself that I'll be so much stronger in a month when I move to the next phase. Plus, by them my clothes will fit again!
The weather is getting better so I am hoping to start doing some gardening next weekend. I am craving flowers in my garden. I need the blast of colour to tell me that warm weather will be here soon. I am so sick of winter - even our brand of winter (wet and damp and coldish). I want to be outside taking the dogs for walks and I'd love to go jogging.... I'm sick of being inside!
4 comments:
I'm so excited for your back up plan. It would be wonderful if you got to take that Irish vacation instead!
I am so ready for spring too!
Ireland would definitely be more fun than Budapest :-) That's great that you have a back up plan!
Let spring come on in: I'm done with the damp and gloom.
Yay for a back up plan!
Spring needs to come...I'm going crazy with the gloomy days, too!
I hear you on the needing to shape up. You're right, there is not much difference between the dress sizes, but I understand you wanting to get on top of it. We are just entering autumn so I'm a teensy bit jealous you've got spring coming on! Enjoy yourself in the garden :)
Post a Comment