Sorry I didn't post this weekend - my back was a PITA. Friday night was so bad that I really didn't enjoy watching the Olympics opening ceremonies. That was followed by a crappy night's sleep. By Saturday morning I was exhausted and had a ton of work to do. Aidan thought that hanging me upside down by my feet would take some pressure off my back so he strapped me into the inversion table and flipped me upside down. He's been doing it to me twice in the morning and twice at night - and it's working. I should be able to make it to Wednesday's acupuncture appointment and Thursday's chiropractor's visit.
This weekend was filled with work on the apartment (for Aidan) and catching up on reports and such for me. It was also spent waiting for AF. It finally arrived today and it's still not too bad. Next step is the HSG that we'll schedule after Saturday's doctor's appointment and then we're on the road again.... I plan to chart this cycle to see what's up. In addition to all of this, I vegetated with more Doctor Who... yes, I'm addicted.
Tonight was our monthly visit to the IRL support group. Aidan actually participated this time. It was a good visit and I think it's nice to be a part of conversations that we understand intimately. We rounded the night off with blue corn tacos and Top Gear (addicted to that too).
4 comments:
Love Top Gear, we watch it on netflix :-)
I hope your back stops giving you such problems soon!
Hope you're "back" to normal soon! :0)
We have an inversion table for my hubby's back issues and I have my own, as well. We find it really helps along with our trusty acupunturist and chiro, too....
Hope you continue swiftly on your road to recovery and get back to dancing!
I also wanted to say I love the name of your blog. Cracked me up.
*ICLW*
Post a Comment