First I want to thank everyone for their wonderful thoughts and prayers. I've finally spoken to my mom and she's doing really well. They should release her next week and she'll then have to stay in Boston for 3-6 weeks.
I've been trying to respond to everyone and catch up on ICLW. It's such a wonderful way to get to know people!!!!
Lat performance tonight for the Tattoo..... I'm cooling out today (hopefully) and watching QVC while reading blogs :)
7 comments:
I'm SO glad to hear that your Mom is doing well!
Try to relax a little, now that it's the weekend.
The Card party sounds like fun!
That's wonderful news about your mom. Glad she's doing so well after the surgery.
Happy ICLW!
good to hear that your mom is doing well. hope that you have a relaxing weekend.
ilcw
So happy to have found your blog, looking forward to following your journey. Thoughts and prayers to your mom.
All the best!
Wow, what a week you have had! How wonderful that your mom was able to receive a donor kidney. I wish everyone was more aware of the importance of donating organs when it is possible.
Good luck with your upcoming surgery. I hope it will help lead to a BFP and beautiful baby!
~ICLW~
I am glad that your mom is doing well after her transplant!
My mom runs a lab that does tissue typing for kidney transplants...they gets excited for their patients who have been on the list for a long time when they find a match.
I hope that your mom's recovery goes smoothly.
ICLW
Hi, so happy your mom is doing well, I've been reading a bit about you on your ICLW post so I wish you all the best for the upcoming surgery and wishing things will be easier afterwards. Much love, Fran
ICLW
Post a Comment