I have 15 Lovely Blog Awards to bestow upon some very deserving
bloggers and blogs! Without further ado...the winners are...(drumroll)...
Rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. (Thank you Mad Hatter!!!)
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
The envelope please....
15 Lovely Blogs I have recently discovered and enjoy (in no particular order)...
1. Not A Fertile Myrtle
2. Conceive This
3. Relaxing Doesn't Make Babies
4. Incinta
5. Confessions of a Chocoholic
6. Slice of Pie
7. Infertility Rocks
8. Through the Eyes of A Stranger
9. The Happy Hours
10. My Journey to Mommyhood
11. Diary of an Infertile Mad Woman
12. Anla knits. No, really she does!
13. Hobbit-ish Thoughts and Ramblings
14. All Things Griffin
15. Life Induces Thoughts, Mostly Random
6 comments:
Thank you! :)
Thanks for the award!
I had something to send you before you left, and the date snuck up on me. I'll send it while you're gone so you can have something when you get home.
WOW. 2 Lovely Blog Awards in one week. I feel so special! Thanks!!!
thank you so much!:-)
Thanks!!
Post a Comment