Just a quick post early in the morning. The dogs wanted to go out and have been playing so I thought I'd get online for a little while. It's another busy week but a lot less stressful than last week (thankfully the weight loss has tapered off). I'm enjoying the programme but am now feeling sad that I'll miss the last 2 days. The teachers and the students are great and I look forward to continue working with this programme in the future. I have to fit my other client in over the next five days so it'll be more hectic but I should manage.
I haven't packed a thing yet! We have the list and I've even got home early for the last 3 nights (won't for the next two though - dinner with the students tonight and Mambo Nights on Friday). I need to start this weekend because I need to know if there are last minute things to get on Monday/Tuesday. I also need to call my credit card companies to tell them that I'll be travelling. Perhaps I need a special to-do list for the weekend. We have the dancers coming up again on Sunday so I really need to do it before I pick them up Sunday morning...
Other than that, looking forward to getting to London and spending some time at Gatwick before we head to Vienna. Not having any thoughts about CZ yet - just a bit nervous about starting stims next Friday. I've been thinking more about getting back to London on Sept 11th. I can't believe we'll be heading back home a month from today.
2 comments:
Can't believe it's almost here! Thinking lots of good thoughts for you guys!
I'm sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way :-)
Post a Comment