So we got out STD test results today. As we expected, we're STD free. We got a surprise in the test though. Our doctor tested DH's prolactin level and it was down 10 points! It was like 1 point above normal! DH called me excited but sad. He's only been drinking milk in his cereal at breakfast (vs 2 glasses at each meal) for the last 3 months and the doctor believes that has played a major role in his prolactin levels lowering. So, he's on the milk once a day regimen from now on! Still, we're happy and hope that it'll help with the samples that he gives when we go for treatment!
We've since sent the results to the clinic and they've confirmed receipt. That's it until we get there next week!I want to take the coordinators who have helped us a present from Bermuda. I am contemplating picking up a few mugs painted with Bermudiana flowers when I go to Dockyard on Sunday for them. They have been so wonderful.
Busy week this week (and next) but I have more control over the schedule at the moment. Still really long days but more room for breathing. I so can't wait to get on British Airways next Wednesday night, though - I plan to sleep all the way to London!
3 comments:
Wow, 2 glasses of milk at each meal? That's alotta milk!
Glad to hear his number went down, and am getting excited with you for the trip! It's so soon!
Sounds like good news! YAY!
Gosh, I feel your hubby's pain... I've cut myself off of milk almost completely and it's sooo hard. Not for prolactin levels, but because of my allergies.
You're cycling so close to me! (timewise, that is)
Post a Comment