First of all, we're leaving with a hurricane coming. Hurricane Bill's closest point of approach to the island is currently calculated at 12 pm Sat, Aug 22, 2009. Distance: 184 nm to the west. So we're currently packing and preparing the house at the same time.
Today, in addition to tying things up as best we could, we also visited our acupuncturist. DH came with me and I had an acupressure session at which our acupuncturist showed DH what he wants him to do during stims, before retrieval, after retrieval and after transfer. Many of the points are lovely. He printed out tons of information to remind DH of the correct spots and so we're set!
So, I took the last BCP on the night of Aug 17 and AF began this morning. Guess this cycle has started. We've emailed our coordinator this information and told her we'll see her on Friday.
WOW - it's starting to happen!
5 comments:
I'm so excited for you....not for Bill though. Been thinking about you and that mean hurricane coming through.
You'll be in my thoughts! I had planned to get something to you before you left, but I was too slow.
Sending good vibes for success!
I saw that mean Bill headed toward Bermuda, and immediately thought of you and your travel plans. While I don't want the storm to hit the island, or your property, I'm glad you'll be able to get out safely and move on with your upcoming cycle.
Very safe travels, and I can't wait to hear how it all goes. Good luck!!!!
Good luck! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!!!
Yay! Good luck! Thinking of you...
Hope that Bill leaves you all alone while you are traveling!
Thinking of you all on this special trip=)
Post a Comment