06 August 2009

Boy, I am tired

I'm in the midst of a major project that has me pulling 18 & 19 hour days. It's going pretty well but I am sooooo tired. I am usually so pooped when I get home that I don't even dream when I sleep.....

The BCPs are awful. I'm still spotting like two weeks into taking them.... sigh! I go to my acupuncturist tomorrow though so he may be able to help.

4 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

hang in there! hope the acupuncture helps!

Mad Hatter said...

Oh dear! I hope your project ends soon and you are able to catch up on your rest! I'm glad you're going for acupuncture tomorrow.
And...I've given you an award - when you're not so busy, come by my blog and take a look! ;-)

daega99 said...

Unfortunately the project ends on Aug 21 - I'll fly out before it is over!

Pie said...

That is too much, but I'm sure you have to get it all in before you go to CZ. Hang in there, and rest this weekend!