Today's appointment went smoother than previous appointments. We arrived at 8am and I quickly was taken back for my blood test. We were in our doctor's office as soon as the results were available. The follicles were measuring between 14 & 16mm so I will probably have one last stim shot (lower dosage) on Aug 31 and the HCG shot that night at 8pm for retrieval on Sept 2. Transfer would be set for Sept 7th.
We discussed my intramural fibroid today. It has not grown due to the stims which is good. I've been put on extrimax because even though my endometrium growth is good thus far, he wants it to build up particularly in the area of the fibroid. He, like the RE in NJ, is fine with the fibroid but said that if I get pg this cycle, to have it removed once I give birth. He also advised to have it removed if I am not successful for peace of mind going through the next cycle, which I am fine with as well.
In any case, all is going well and I am contemplating making an appointment for a thai massage - I need to relax more.....
4 comments:
I say do the massage!!
Sounds like everything is going well! I'll find out tomorrow if we'll be in retrieval the same day. :)
sounds like it is going very well, good job!
Sending you lots of positive thoughts to you from afar...
Massages are ALWAYS a good thing! Glad to hear that things are going well--been thinking of you bunches!
Post a Comment