Total weight gain/loss:
Milestones: It's December!!!!! Can you believe it! We've made it to December and sproglet is still on board! My goodness, this is amazing! And 3 weeks to go - who'd have thought with some of the discussions that took place during the summer. I am so amazed at this moment.
Physical Progress: I have to admit, I am so uncomfortable at the moment. I feel pretty crappy and moving is so awkward. I have also been freaking out with my belly pics because when I rotate the picture it stretches sideways. So my belly pics aren't as big in real life as they look on my computer... yeesh, not something I want to be freaking out over today...
Symptoms: feet and calf cramps; nose bleeds; heartburn; nausea; fatigue; shortness of breath; braxton-hicks contractions; tight skin
How do I feel about my body: Sometimes I look in the mirror and I am like "Who the h*ll is that???" My proportions are so out of wack - I'm amazed that I don't fall over when I stand up - it's all in my belly.
Food cravings/aversions: raspberries, chocolate (not supposed to have too much of that...)
Sleep: Utter crap. Last night I was exhausted - went to sleep at 11pm and was up at 2am. Watched some Highlander until 3am and then slept until 6. And that was a good night!
Energy level: Even with relaxing days, my energy level is in the toilet! Still, I plug on with my to-do list.
Exercise: walking; prenatal yoga, stretching.
Baby Movement: This child is trying to get out, I swear! He is always pushing out his butt or his feel. And watching my belly is too funny at times. We really need to record it before he arrives.
Thoughts and Feelings? I'm kinda freaked. He's almost here and i have no clue what to do with a newborn. Selfish thoughts: 1. I hope he arrives on Dec 21 because I was born on June 21 and my mom on March 21; 2. I want to be home for Christmas dinner and to see the Doctor Who Christmas Special
What I am looking forward to: Working towards milestone #4 (Dec 15); decorating for Christmas; finishing up the nursery; finish packing the hospital bag; meeting with our doula on Dec 11; Panto on Dec 10; Many holiday parties and dinners.
St Andrew's Ball - Nov 27th
6 comments:
Ohh...Love the dress..You have such nice long legs Im so jealous...as I am barley 5 foot 4 inches:(
You are looking fabulous!! Gosh, those last few weeks are very uncomfortable - I just recently looked at a photo from the night before the CS and I couldn't believe that I was ever like that though I remember trying to turn over in bed and it being like the Titanic trying to turn!! Good luck - I am sure it will all be fab!!
The old wives tale is that your feet grow during pregnancy just so that you DON'T fall over. LOL I wondered the same thing at 39 weeks. :)
Looking great! I love that dress!
Wow. You look beautiful. The dress is fabulous!
I am glad that the whole "feet growing" didn't happen to me. I'm already a size 11. I don't need help not being able to find cute shoes!
You and that dress look amazing! Hang in there! Those last few weeks can be rough.
Post a Comment