13 December 2010

Kinda Ready...

We're in countdown mode... 9 days to go until eviction day. I have to admit, I am feeling ready to be done with this phase of the journey. He's running out of room and it's starting to hurt somewhat when he moves about. It's mostly skin stretching hurting vs anything that would make me want to go to the Doctor. I will say that in addition to that, my back is a bit sore as well. I am so going to enjoy the massage on Sunday - if I make it that far!

After such a busy week, I spent a good part of the weekend resting. The meeting with our doula on Saturday morning went well and she's pretty excited that we're close to sproglet's arrival. I then got home and crashed for most of the afternoon - and it was good! I planned to trim the tree yesterday (and laundry, some baking and wrapping a few prezzies) but I napped on and off on the couch all day. And boy, was it nice! Unfortunately, that means I have all of that on my to-do list for this week but I also have Aidan to help (whereas yesterday he had 2 performances).

So in my mind, I'm kinda ready. Sure, there are a few things left to do but it would also be nice to be in and out of the hospital by next week vs during next week. In any case, 2 weeks from today, I should be back home.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting!

Jessica White said...

WOOHOO!!! Not much longer!

Rotten said...

So very exciting!!! YAY!

Nick and Kristi said...

You are almost there...so exciting but nerver racking:) I hear you on the napping vs to do list...I have been pushing things off often

Fran said...

So so excited for you my friend. Can't wait to read your next update and the next one again! Are you going to post your last belly shots? Love, Fran

daega99 said...

We took the picture for tomorrow's update this morning. If all goes according to plan, we'll do the final belly pic next Tuesday and I'll do the update before we head to the hospital. It's all sort of surreal at the moment to be saying this... LOL

JJ said...

Getting so CLOSE! Yay--so exciting!