Today marks two anniversaries for us. The first occurred on December 7th, 2001. Aidan and I had been officially dating for almost 3.5 months (unofficially for 10 months) and said I love you to each other for the first time. It is a moment that I remember fondly and treasure to this day.
The second happened last year. We flew out to Boston for my fibroid removal surgery, which took place on December 9th. It was a trip that saw us on our path to sproglet (I also count our IVF cycle in the Czech Republic as the action that set us on our path).
As we get closer to the c-section date, I find myself somewhat sentimental. These memories are wonderful but carry so much more meaning for me at the moment. I find that I am grateful for this journey - even the crappy parts - because it has brought us to an amazing point in time where we will meet our son!
2 comments:
Congratulations on both anniversaries!
love this post. happy anniversary-s :)
Post a Comment