Date/Week: December 29; week 1
My Total weight gain/loss: -19.4
His Stats: 7.06lbs (+8oz since 12/25); 20" (+1.5" since 12/22)
Milestones: First Doctor's Appointment on 12/30; Newborn Photo Shoot on 12/30
Developmental Progress: Liam has a pretty strong neck already. He's also getting better with his focus and following objects.
How do I feel about my body: I'm back in my regular clothes. My scar looks pretty good location-wise. I really would like to do some yoga because I really need a good stretch.
Sleep: He sleeps a lot during the day and in 1.5 to 2 hour spurts at night. Yesterday he slept most of the day and was up playing almost all night!
Energy level: I have quite a way to go to get back to 100% but I am fine with that thus far.
Exercise: walking around the house
Thoughts and Feelings? A bit overwhelmed. A lot in love. We both can't believe that Liam is here after all of these years of wanting to have children.
What I am looking forward to: Looking at planning Liam's Christening for the end of February.
3 comments:
He is gorgeous! Congrats again to you both.
Nice to hear you are up and about. I remember the healing process not being very much fun because that's a lot of layers to heal. :)
Have a wonderful New Years with your new family. May 2011 bring many new adventures for all 3 of you.
May you have a Fabulous New Year!
Back in your regular clothes after 1 week? GET.OUT.OF.TOWN! That is awesome!
Congrats on little Liam. I am sure your 2011 will be super duper amazing.
Post a Comment