Date/Week: January 5; week 2
My Total weight gain/loss: -22.5 lbs
His Stats: 8lb 4oz; 20 1/2" long
Milestones: 2nd Doctor's Appointment on 1/6; Filled out the paperwork for his birth certificate on 1/5; He has a belly button!!!
Developmental Progress: When on his tummy (when lying on one of us) he lifts his head. He also will push himself forward if his feet come into contact with something solid. He is focusing his eyes more and is getting more interactive.
How do I feel about my body: The steristrips are off and the scar is very nice and healing well. I have 4 weeks until I am allowed to do more than walk - but have yet to walk that much since I get sore and tired when I do. I am hoping that since I have stopped taking Tylenol because the soreness isn't too bad, that I will start walking more.
Sleep: He is sleeping in 2-3 hour spurts at night. I am grateful but I know this is a phase that may or may not continue in the future. I am taking advantage of the ability to nap when he sleeps during the day (as much as possible anyway).
Energy level: There are moments when my lack of energy is frustrating. Still, it is early days yet!
Exercise: walking around the house
Thoughts and Feelings? Still getting used to this new life. It has only been 2 weeks but it seems like it has been much longer. With the holidays over, I am keenly aware that life will begin to roll along again so we're intent on savoring the special moments that are to come.
What I am looking forward to: Looking at planning Liam's Christening for the end of February. Wondering what we'll do for Easter. And then there's the vacation for our 5th anniversary to plan.
3 comments:
He's a dollface!
Hi, this is my first time visiting your blog from Fran's (Everyone Else But Me).
Congrats on baby Liam. He is precious!
I can't believe how much hair he has!
What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment