I had a hair conditioning treatment on Saturday morning while Aidan had Liam. During this time Liam had his first bottle of expressed breast milk (3oz). It actually went well according to Aidan - Liam ate with gusto and then went to sleep!
Today, we went to see Aidan play at Fort Hamilton and then I took Liam to a mommy/baby yoga class. There were 4 other babies, the oldest being 11 weeks. Liam cried for half of the class, ate a bit, and had a diaper change in the midst of the class. He did enjoy some parts of the class and eventually went to sleep. Thankfully, the rest of the babies in the class did much the same. It was a great class overall and I am looking forward to going again next Monday.
Got the highland dancing exam dates for April today. I'm not dancing this year but I'll be involved in the organization... and so it begins again!
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear that the class went good and Good luck with everything relating to the dancing
Glad your are able to do the Yoga with your little man:) Good way to meet other moms too...Cant believe how fast time is going!!!
Post a Comment