Date/Week: January 26; week 5
My Total weight gain/loss: -28 lbs
His Stats:
Milestones: Has taken his first bottle of expressed breastmilk. Trying out a nighttime routine. He's in size 1 disposable diapers. Wearing cloth diapers at night and most days when we're a home.
Developmental Progress: Has flipped himself from his stomach to his back. Holding head up more consistently. Lots of smiles!
How do I feel about my body: After our first mommy/baby yoga class, it really hit me that even though my weight loss may be great, the toning is going to be where I am harder on myself. I've upped my fruit and veg intake in the meantime.
Sleep: I'm tired...
Energy level: As above...
Exercise: In addition to mommy/baby yoga, I took a 20 minute walk yesterday with the baby an the dogs. Not too bad.
Thoughts and Feelings? Still trying to sort out daycare for March... He's gotten really touchy - he loves to touch your face or hold on to you. Sometimes I swear he's saying certain words. I need to figure out how to work around the house without holding him... loading the dishwasher with him in a sling is actually quite difficult. Working from home starts next week.....
What I am looking forward to: Planning Liam's Christening for February 27. Need to also plan a post-Christening breakfast for family and friends.
1 comment:
He is like your twin...What a big boy rolling on his back already...Way ahead of the game:)
Post a Comment