19 January 2011

Liam - Week 4 - 1 Month

Date/Week: January 19; week 4 / 1 month

My Total weight gain/loss: -28 lbs

His Stats: 

Milestones: 1 month doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'm nearing my pre-pregnancy weight.

Developmental Progress: He's lifting his head consistently during tummy time. He looks around when on your shoulder or sitting in your arms. 

How do I feel about my body: I'm still a bit sore and my energy is still spotty but I can walk for longer periods of time when I am out of the house. I do feel the need to start toning up soon...

Sleep: He varies between 2 hour and almost 4 hour sleeping stretches. He's grown a lot so that may have something to do with it. I'm still not napping well... too much to do around the house.

Energy level: It's getting better!

Exercise: walking around the house and a few errands. I so need to stretch but I feel sore in the incision area when I do simple things.

Thoughts and Feelings? He's a charming little guy and his personality continues to reveal itself. I am loving tummy time because he is getting more and more playful. And when he's in a crying mood, boy can he scream (and I mean scream). I am so grateful to have him and so appreciative to have Aidan to share the responsibility!

What I am looking forward to: Planning Liam's Christening for February 27. Need to also plan a post-Christening breakfast for family and friends. I also have to start looking at my schedule for February and March as I have things that will have me away from him.










And the birth announcement

5 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

He is precious! Happy 1 month!

Fran said...

You look radiant!! and Liam is gorgeous!!

erika said...

I love, I love your pictures! you look amazing, and he is such a sweet little boy! :)

JJ said...

You look great and you made one beautiful baby!

JourneyGirl & JourneyMan said...

Gosh, he is SOOOO cute!! Well done on getting through the month, it can be tough at times but you look like you are doing it all fabulously!!

Nearly back to your pre-pregnancy weight - colour me jealous!!