Date/Week: January 12; week 3
My Total weight gain/loss: -23.5 lbs
His Stats:
Milestones: Liam was supposed to be born today! We've visited a potential nursery school. We've set up a date to meet with our priest to arrange Liam's christening. He's been 'worn' by Aidan in a sling and by myself in a ring sling, a rebozo and a moby wrap. He wears gdiapers at home.
Developmental Progress: Liam can push himself up on his arms. When Aidan sits him up he can hold his head up for a good long while and turns his head with some support.
How do I feel about my body: I'm healing well but, like last year, the right side of my scar is sensitive. I will probably wait until February to go to my acupuncturist though to begin working on the nerve endings down there. Everything appears to be shrinking nicely but just need to be patient since I still get winded if I walk for more than 5 minutes at a time.
Sleep: Liam is up to 3 hours of sleep a night and has even made it to 3.5 hours. When he wakes up he is so hungry though. I guess he'll sleep longer as his belly grows. as for me, I need to nap more during the day. I'm more than a little tired lately...
Energy level: It's a yo-yo at the moment.
Exercise: walking around the house and a few errands. I hope to take short walks in other places since I've started driving again.
Thoughts and Feelings? He's changed so much in just 2 weeks - it's amazing. It's also odd to think that he wasn't supposed to be here until today but we've been getting to know him for 3 weeks now. We've developed a new night routine that will undoubtedly evolve over time. I wonder though how we will adjust further when I am back to work in March. Thankfully, both my and Aidan's parents want time with him so I should be able to continue teaching and dancing...
What I am looking forward to: Planning Liam's Christening for February 27. Need to also plan a post-Christening breakfast for family and friends. Plus, we're planning our May vacation and exploring options for our September vacation.
3 comments:
He's a cutie!
So sweet!
So cute:) He looks like you in the second picture..Think its your eyes? Glad things are going well..and go mama for cont to drop those pounds!
Post a Comment